- Free 5-day online writing challenge to get you started
- Approach your writing goal in small, achievable steps
- Uses a science-backed productivity system – proven to work
- Over 60% who start with us, finish a week of writing
- At the end of 5 days – join us to keep going
Whether it’s an essay, an article, a blog, a report or a whole book – Prolifiko is all about helping you to finally nail your writing project.
Stop delaying, start writing, join the challenge
How Prolifiko Works
- First, you limber up your writing muscles by taking a free 5-day challenge. Register now but start when you like.
- You set a writing goal and over 5 days, reach it in small achievable steps – ‘tracking’ and checking in with us along the way.
- We give you 5 deadlines to meet and in case you need a day off, 2 writing lives to use. But lose both lives, you’re off the challenge. Sorry :-)
- Once you’ve kickstarted your project and written for 5 days (62% of people do) you’ll be fully limbered up and ready to continue.
- So now you join Prolifiko, pick another project (make it more ambitious) and set your own deadlines. You continue writing and keep tracking– now you’re really on a roll!
Our FREE 5-day writing challenge has helped thousands of people. It can help you too.
“The 5 day challenge is such a brilliant concept. I’ve been trying to hold myself accountable for the best part of a year with no success, but in five days of using Prolifiko I seem to have overcome my blocks.” – Emma Lannie
“Prolifiko has made a huge difference to my writing. The more I write, the more it seems to flow; and the more it flows, the better the quality. The 5-Day Challenge been a real turning point for me.” – Robert Winter
“The 5-day challenge has worked brilliantly for me. (I’ve become as addicted to it as I have to my Fitbit!). It’s really working for me as I have written far more in the last week than I would normally.” – Nicki Billington
“Your 5-day course really opened the floodgates for me. Thanks to your straightforward methodology I now have the renewed drive and mental energy I need to finish my book.” – David Marsh
People have seen their writing projects come along in leaps and bounds after taking this free 5-day challenge.
They’ve stopped feeling the fear, they’ve found more time, their motivation has improved, their blocks have vanished – they’ve finally finished projects they never thought they’d complete.
We’ve seen people feel more positive and happy – and really grow in confidence – in just 5 days.
We’d love it if you could join us, but it’s up to you…
“I know that sometimes, I don’t have an excuse not to write, but the days still go by without me doing anything. The 5 day challenge gave me the structure to get going, a bit like a writers’ Fitbit!” – Abi Bellows
“I’ve tutored many writing courses and the number one problem for people is keeping going afterwards, an app like yours is the best solution.” – Tim Pears, tutor and author of nine novels.
“I really valued the challenge’s structured purposefulness which FINALLY got me off the starting blocks. It gave me a sense of accountability that kept me motivated.” – Alison Jones
“I found the 5-day writing challenge a great incentive to keep writing and not to seek excuses to avoid it. It was the reboot I needed.” – Richard Stafford