Online courses, webinars and more…
We deliver productivity sessions to groups of researchers, writers and content creators.
- Webinars for unlimited participants.
- 15 minute online ‘speed coaching’ sessions for participants
Our online group sessions are tailored to the needs of your teams and give participants the techniques, tips and training to become more confident, productive writers.
We also offer ‘white labelled’ services should you wish to provide support under your organisation’s brand.
Write better together
Based in our unique, science-backed productivity model, our webinars and online support give your writers the tools and techniques they need to prioritise writing, overcome their blocks and keep focused.
Our sessions help your writers meet their personal publishing goals – improving value to you.
- Meet writing and publishing targets
- Improve personal productivity and impact
- Increase funding opportunities and reputation
Serving clients at:
Want the best writing productivity advice in your inbox every fortnight?
Join the newsletter!
When you do, we'll send you a FREE copy of our coaching plan - The Distracted Writer's Guide to Finding Focus
- Pre-session evaluation and questionnaire to assess participant need.
- 1.5 hours to full day tailored webinars based around your requirements.
- Expert facilitation by writing productivity coaches who can deliver on the spot advice.
- A workbook for every participant to take away full of productivity tips and exercises.
Your writers learn:
- Techniques to build a more regular writing routine.
- Practical tactics to find time and prioritise writing.
- Strategies to manage and overcome personal blocks.
- Tips to deal with self-limiting beliefs and procrastination.
- The essential building blocks of a productive writing system.
Our group sessions are now certified in the UK by Chest
Prolifiko’s webinars are certified by Chest, a non-profit membership organisation servicing UK’s educational and research communities.
Chest members can find out more here.
“Really impressed with today’s workshop. I learned a lot about the doctoral journey.”
“This was a great informative and well delivered session. It was an excellent space to generate ideas and to reflect on the process and craft of writing.”
“A great workshop for academics (and for other writers) who want to improve their writing habits and enjoy writing more. Lots of ideas to take away and try out.”
“A really useful focused workshop that helped me reconnect with the positives of writing and small practice ways to build greater productivity as a writer.”
“Prolifiko’s Productive Academic Writer workshop really lived up to its name! I only wish I had the chance to attend earlier on in my PhD.”
“Exceeded expectations! Totally lived up to the blurb and the facilitators were complimentary and enjoyable.”
“Excellent workshop. Genuinely useful and the most helpful advice I’ve ever received on writing productivity by far – thank you for this session!”
“The workshop was very interactive and thought-provoking and provided me with many take-aways which I will integrate into my writing practice.”
Hi there, we're Bec and Chris, your workshop facilitators on the day...
We’re productivity coaches and workshop facilitators with careers spent in publishing, communications, training and education.
We're both trainers, expert facilitators and professional coaches.
Bec is an author, former director of a writing school and senior manager at a leading international publisher.
Chris is a former researcher, ghost writer with a background in journalism and communications.
Together, we provide an engaging, stimulating and supportive environment for writers to share, learn and flourish.
We take a unique approach to productivity – grounded in research…
Our group programmes are rooted in theory but take a practical approach. Participants will learn tactics they can immediately apply to their writing.
- Insight into personal writing ‘tendencies’
- Techniques to find time and prioritise writing
- Tactics to deal with procrastination and blocking
- Methodologies to build motivation and self-confidence
These are the building blocks of a productive, writing system which lead to long-term behaviour change and productivity improvements.