Last updated: 18 May 2018
Prolifiko is a trading name of Write Track Ltd. Prolifiko is available to anyone over the age of 13 who agrees to follow and be legally bound by our terms and conditions. These are set out below.
Description of the service
www.prolifiko.com is a website that markets Prolifiko’s range of tools and courses aimed at writers. The site also contains a blog giving free tips and advice to writers.
You can subscribe to our newsletter from the site and you can join our coaching tool.
In using www.prolifiko.com, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service.
- You do not need to register to access the information and blog. You can sign up for our newsletter if you wish.
- If you want to access Prolifiko’s coaching tool you will need to register with a valid email account.
- If you want to access the ‘Prolifiko Academy’ which contains online courses hosted by a third-party provider (Teachable) you will need to register with a valid email account.
- Sometimes gremlins might get into the system and prolifiko.com might go down. Other times, we might need to take the service down for essential maintenance. Either way, we make no promises to provide any level of service to users.
- Write Track Ltd won’t be liable for any direct, special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with your use of Prolifiko.
How you use this website
- You may not use any of the material on the site for commercial use or for your personal gain.
- We do not guarantee that all material on this site is accurate and up to date.
- All material contained on this website is provided without any warranty of any kind. You use the material on this website at your own discretion.
Limitation of Liability
By accessing this site, you agree to these terms of usage and limitations of liability.
- To the extent that any applicable law permits us, we exclude any liability for any loss or damage that you suffer as a result of using Prolifiko.
- To the extent that any applicable law permits us, we exclude or limit liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence.
These terms and conditions are governed by English law. Any dispute arising in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
Prolifiko.com evolve according to its users’ needs and interests. Write Track Ltd reserves the right to oversee this evolution and to revise the terms of service in the light of developments.
If we update these terms of service we will announce the change on our blog and/or by email. Any changes will be binding on you seven days after we announce them.
These final ‘boilerplate’ terms should go without saying, but we are saying them anyway just to be clear.
If any part of this agreement is ineffective (for example because it is unlawful) then the rest of the agreement should be read without it.
This agreement is between you and us and is not intended to give anyone else any rights.
We may sometimes fail to enforce our rights under this agreement (for example because we decide not to, or we did not realise you were in breach of contract). Just because we have not enforced any of our rights, does not stop us from doing so in the future.
Neither party is liable for anything which is beyond their reasonable control.
If you have any questions about these terms of service, the practices, services or information provided, you can write to us at the address above or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Prolifiko is made by Write Track Ltd, company number 9141465 registered in England and Wales, at 11 Royd Villas, Hangingroyd Lane, Hebden Bridge, HX7 7BX.